Resources (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for Application - Online Course on Facilitating Gender Trasformative Evaluations (open to Indian citizens living in India only)

The Institute of Social Studies Trust, New Delhi, which has been working in the field of gender and evaluations over the last several years…

Started by Anweshaa Ghosh

0 Jun 7, 2019

Need Assessment Survey - Data 4 Development

Dear Colleagues,  NIRAS is launching a Data Futures Hub, aimed at providing data quality, innovations in evaluation and  capacity for harne…

Started by Dr Valentine J Gandhi

1 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Evaluation resources for women's political skills and cadidacy program

Hi All, I am currently working on the evaluation of a women's political candidacy engagement and training program (using DAC criteria).  I…

Started by Melissa Langworthy

10 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Melissa Langworthy

New page on gender analysis on BetterEvaluation

Hope some of you find this useful! Intro states: Whether you are an evaluator or someone commissioning evaluation, any intervention to be e…

Started by Gillian

0 Mar 4, 2019

Resources on Feminist Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in French/Spanish?

I am looking for resources that explicitly describe feminist evaluation principles that are written in French or Spanish. Thanks for any su…

Started by Carol Miller

6 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by María Alejandra Lucero Manzano

"Poetic Reflections - A Participatory Workbook on Happiness, Health & Relationships"

Dear friends,  Happy to share with this group that my recently published book "Poetic Reflections" has been displayed in the Delhi & Ch…

Started by Vaidehi Krishnan

2 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Vaidehi Krishnan

Resources on Feasibility Studies

Does anyone have any good resources on how to put together a feasibility study for gender-related programs in the Global South? Thank you!

Started by Devin B. Faris

8 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Devin B. Faris

Datasets for women in microfinance

Hello All, I am gathering resources for a new research project and would appreciate your help in identifying the best datasets on women in…

Started by Melissa Langworthy

0 Jan 9, 2019

UNAOC 8th GLOBAL FORUM - Breakout Session 2 on “Strengthening the Leadership, Inclusion and Visibility of Women in Sustaining Peace Processes”

UNAOC 8th GLOBAL FORUM (19-20 November 2018, UNHQ, NY) Breakout Session 2 on “Strengthening the Leadership, Inclusion and Visibility of Wom…

Started by Laura Gagliardone

0 Dec 5, 2018

Using Big Data in evaluation of gender-related work

Dear Colleagues, If anyone is interested to know if and how the Big Data could be used for evaluation,  you may wish to review the findings…

Started by Serdar Bayryyev

3 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Maria Camila Castro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service