Seeking experiences & inputs (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-discriminatory policy or guidelines for the inclusion of LGBTQ int the workforce

Dear all, I'd like to hear from you that if there any non-discriminatory policy on LGBTQ community entering into the workforce. Like many c…

Started by Puvaneswary Ponniah

2 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Puvaneswary Ponniah

communicating evaluation to the media

Dear forum members Allow me to pick your brains on the tricky subject of communicating evaluation to the media. I am keen to find out best…

Started by kate stoney

3 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by kate stoney

Concept Note for M&E project

Hello All, I am very excited to have been introduced to this forum.  At the moment I have an immediate need for examples of M&E concep…

Started by Melissa Langworthy

2 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Melissa Langworthy

Fundraising to M & E

Greetings Gender and Evaluation Community, I have been working as a fundraiser for many years now and I am thinking it could be time for a…

Started by Lula Belinfante

1 May 9, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Systematising research and evidence into programming

Hello I work for a HIV, Health and Human Rights INGO. We are reviewing how we can make our use of existing evidence into programming more s…

Started by Lula Belinfante

8 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Lula Belinfante

Feminist Issues in Evaluation TIG Reminder: AEA Call Proposals - Only 5 Days Left!

Greetings Colleagues! It's difficult to believe that the deadline for submissions to AEA's conference is only 5 days away!. The Feminist Is…

Started by Jane Whynot

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

EES 2018 Pre-conference Professional Development Workshops will take place October 1-2, in Thessaloniki (Greece): propose your workshop!

EES 2018 Pre-conference Professional Development Workshops will take place October 1-2, in Thessaloniki (Greece): propose your workshop! Th…

Started by Ian C Davies

0 Mar 1, 2018

Evalfest 2018 Call for Innovations

Call%20for%20innovative%20practices.docx EvalFest 2018 is a three-day event that aims to contribute to building a cultureof evaluation thro…

Started by Denny John

0 Jan 15, 2018

Gender & Evaluation Experts - South Asia

Hello !  The Community of Evaluators South Asia is initiating a special interest group called GENSA - Gender and Evaluation Network South A…

Started by Payal Mulchandani

1 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Md. Irfan Hossain

EvalFest2018 Call for Posters

Dear All,   Evaluation Community of India is organising EvalFest 2018 http://gendereval.ning.com/events/evalfest-2018-7-9-february-new-delh

Started by Alok Srivastava

1 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service