Isha Wedasinghe Miranda's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear rituu Most importantly we need evidence based quality data. in that context how…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Jan 31, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"No one left behind.  Missing Goal in Goal 3? GOAL 3 : Good Health and Well being. Wh…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Jan 25, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"No One Left Behind  Theme 1:  The relevance of “new metrics” (measurement tools and…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Jan 25, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

" i Agreed with Henry too.  Must table the Priorities,  revisiting  indicators and  …"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Jan 22, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"I confirm my  participation in the   group discussion. Few issues needed  more atten…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Jan 21, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"New Year Resolution 2016 for  Gender Equality +  Preparing a declaration document ca…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Dec 25, 2015 to What is your dream for EvalGender+?

37 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Isha Wedasinghe Miranda

"Overall primary objective is to prepar  a global guideline and tool /framework “gend…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Nov 11, 2015 to What is your dream for EvalGender+?

37 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Isha Wedasinghe Miranda

"Dear Ritu My Pleasure  and please do so. Yes I would like to share since i am attach…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Oct 21, 2015 to Are you attending IDEAS Global Assembly

7 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Aida Orgocka

"Really wants to but not coming due to constraints of funds."

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Oct 21, 2015 to Are you attending IDEAS Global Assembly

7 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Aida Orgocka

"Dear Priya, This is a very common to most in present days. All above advises are cor…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Oct 8, 2015 to Impact Assessment without a baseline

20 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Godfrey Bwanika

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service