Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Maha for posting in Arabic!!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 19, 2016 to اللغة العربية الأستشارة الألكترنية لتقييم الأهاف الإنمائية

1 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you Sveta!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 10, 2016 to ВИРТУАЛЬНАЯ КОНСУЛЬТАЦИЯ: ОЦЕНКА ЦУР С ТОЧКИ ЗРЕНИЯ СОЦИАЛЬНОЙ СПРАВЕДЛИВОСТИ И ГЕНДЕРНОГО РАВЕНСТВА

5 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Tatiana Tretiakova

"Hi Liisa, Thanks for to taking out time to provide comprehensive response Theme 1: I…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 9, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks for your response, Tomasa. What are the gender and equity issues in your coun…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 9, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Seyhan, thanks for your response. Would you have any new ways you have used for data…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Ponge, IT can definitely help. I was wondering what about sensitive issues. Would pe…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"  To read more on SDGs and indicators visit the link "Transforming our world:  The 2…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Grace, I have learned so much from you. I was thinking what about the communiti…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Special Issue on ‘Evaluating gender and equity’ of the Indian Journal of Gender Stu…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 9, 2016 to Resources on gender aware Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

9 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Rajib Nandi

"I am glad that it is so explicit. Otherwise gender is restricted to man and women po…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service