Julia Espinosa's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Warm regards from Seville! Julia"

Julia Espinosa replied Apr 15, 2020 to Resources on COVID and Gender / ressources genre et covid / recursos género y covid

14 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you very much for sharing! Some contributions: https://www.eldiario.es/euroblo…"

Julia Espinosa replied Apr 13, 2020 to Resources on COVID and Gender / ressources genre et covid / recursos género y covid

14 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Carol, I have just noticed that one’s of my new papers on feminist evaluation w…"

Julia Espinosa replied Feb 11, 2019 to Resources on Feminist Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in French/Spanish?

6 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by María Alejandra Lucero Manzano

"Dear Carol, Please find below some of my publications in Spanish: ØESPINOSA, Julia (…"

Julia Espinosa replied Jan 30, 2019 to Resources on Feminist Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in French/Spanish?

6 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by María Alejandra Lucero Manzano

"What a shame not to be there. Thanks for the pictures! Regards, Julia"

Julia Espinosa replied Oct 10, 2018 to European Evaluation Society Conference 2018- Informal meet ups

3 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Ranjani and Anwesha, We have worked on how to evaluate gender structural change…"

Julia Espinosa replied Sep 1, 2017 to Gender-Transformative Evaluation Frameworks- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Julia Espinosa

"Dear Rashmi, Thank you very much for your work! I shared the Gender and Evaluation M…"

Julia Espinosa replied Jul 15, 2016 to Mapping of activities/institutions/capacities in Evaluations with equity & equality focus

6 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear colleagues, I like this initiative and I hope it has impact all over the world,…"

Julia Espinosa replied Mar 7, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Rituu, dear colleagues, Please, find below my papers in Spanish and some of the…"

Julia Espinosa replied Feb 10, 2016 to Resources on gender aware Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

9 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Rajib Nandi

"Hi Donna, Congratulations for your new book! María Bustelo and I bought it by Amazon…"

Julia Espinosa replied May 19, 2014 to New Feminist Evaluation and Research Book

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Tessie Catsambas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service