- What is big data and why use it?
- What are the sources of big data?
- How can we effectively use big data in evaluations?
- What are the risks and challenges in using big data?
Learn from our esteemed guests:
- Ms. Jessie Rose Mabutas, UN Women IEAS Director, a.i.
- Ms. Shravanti Reddy, UN Women Evaluation Specialist
- Ms. Claudia Lopes, Lead Author and Affiliated Lecturer in Statistics and Methods at University of Cambridge (UK) and Senior Advisor for Research at Africa’s Voices Foundation
- Mr. Michael Bamberger, Study Advisor and Independent Evaluation Expert
- Ms. Veronica Olazabal, Study Advisor and Director of Measurement, Evaluation and Organizational Performance, Rockefeller Foundation
- Mr. Peter York, Study Advisor and Principal and Lead of BCT Partners’ Data Analytics
- Join by video system Dial email@example.com
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone 1-240-454-0879 USA Toll
Access code: 643 555 620