UN Women, EvalGender+, EvalMena and EvalJordan are pleased to invite you to the Good Practices in Gender-Responsive Evaluation in the Arab States Region focusing on the use of gender-responsive frameworks in evaluations.
- Date: 6 July at – 9am NY
- Zoom registration: https://unwomen.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYkce6gqT0oH9AHNUC1IvEVtnIWVW2bRyqX
- Moderated by: Abeer Hakouz, EvalGender+ Representative, EvalJordan and EvalMena and Florencia Tateossian, EvalGender+ co-chair and UN Women Evaluation Specialist
- Ms. Chaitali Chattopadhyay , Regional Evaluation Specialist, UN Women IES/Regional Office Arab States , will present the UN Women Good Practices in Gender-Responsive Evaluation
- Mr. Luca Molinas, Regional Evaluation Officer, WFP/Regional Bureau for Middle East and North Africa
- Ms. Lauren Pett, Monitor and Evaluation Expert: Strengthening the Resilience of Syrian Women and Girls and Host Communities in Iraq, Jordan and Turkey.
- Ms. Nour Qawasmi, Monitoring and Evaluation Expert, EvalJordan
- Ms. Rania Fazah, Evaluation & Capacity Development Consultant, Lebanon
Links to the publication can be found here: EN I FR