Seeking experiences & inputs (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Event - EvalFest 2024

Dear All, The Evaluation Community of India is organizing EvalFest 2024 from February 21 to 23. It is with great pleasure that sharing the…

Started by InstituteofSocialStudiesTrust

0 Jan 8

Recent ISST LIBRARY Newspaper Clippings and CAS on Gender Based

Dear All, In the framework of our Library's digital service, ISST distributes curated newspaper compilations every 15 days and up-to-date j…

Started by Akila Ramesh

0 Dec 20, 2023

Confirmation of Interest in Library Digital Service

Dear All, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Akila Ramesh, and I represent the Institute of Social Studies Trust. As part of our…

Started by Akila Ramesh

0 Dec 8, 2023

Short Assignment to Support WWF India M&E team in Impact Evaluation

Dear Evaluation Community Greetings from WWF India !   Hope you are doing well. I would like to discuss small assignment of duration 3 mont…

Started by InstituteofSocialStudiesTrust

0 Dec 4, 2023

Required urgently: A female inclusive development consultant preferably from CIS

Dear Colleagues We are bidding for final evaluation of an EU funded project in Georgia and urgently need a fenale inclusive development con…

Started by Zahid Hussein

0 Sep 15, 2023

Statement by Reem Alsalem, Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls

This is important. https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/documents/issues/women/sr/activities/SR-VAWG-Response-AWID.pdf Ian

Started by Ian C Davies

0 Sep 8, 2023

Request for case studies on gender equality and climate change mitigation in agrifood systems

Dear G&E community, I’m currently working with IRRI for a scoping study on gender equality and climate mitigation technologies and prac…

Started by Dr Katie Tavenner

0 Jul 14, 2023

Monitoring and evaluation - historical perspectives from Global South

Hello all  I was wondering it would be possible to tap into some collective intelligence. I am currently writing some new teaching materia…

Started by Rupesh Shah

0 Mar 31, 2023

Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

Dear Members, The Gender and Evaluation community has completed a decade. Thanks for your valuable contribution. We are reaching out to see…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

Dear All, I am Monika Banerjee working as a Research Fellow at the Institute of Social Studies Trust (ISST), New Delhi. I am currently tryi…

Started by Monika Banerjee

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service