Seeking experiences & inputs (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Public school education and the struggle for gender equality in South Africa

The UNISA website carries these news ‘The Council of the University of South Africa (UNISA) is proud to announce that, in a move unpreceden…

Started by Tutu Faleni

0 Feb 10, 2021

Media Grants for Behaviour Change.

Hey Guys,  We always work on tangible outcomes but when I was going through the impact of Media, it seems different. I have never worked on…

Started by Vishvajit Gorakhnath Pawar

0 Feb 5, 2021

Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

Dear colleagues, I am seeking to get insight into how to measure/evaluate behavioural change in response to a capacity building interventio…

Started by Kaleab Kebede Haile

21 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Kaleab Kebede Haile

M&E Ecosystem

Hello friends-- I think this is my first time posting and know it is my first time returning to international work after the birth of my c…

Started by Srividhya Shanker

4 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Srividhya Shanker

SEEKING COLLABORATION, NEW EXPERIENCES, MENTORSHIP

Dear Colleagues, I am seeking new knowledge, learning, exposure  and experiences.  Anyone who is looking for additional assistance on work…

Started by Marcia Brandon

0 Aug 13, 2020

Survey Questionnaire – Indigenous African Ethical Protocol for Evaluations

Dear Team, We're conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. This survey is limited only to those who identify as Africans.The…

Started by Awuor Ponge

0 Jun 4, 2020

Examples -Have you benefitted from Gender & Evaluation community?

Dear All, I am reaching out to collate experiences and learning through Gender and Evaluation Community of Practice (CoP). The CoP has prov…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

1 May 28, 2020
Reply by EZIN Sourou Robert

Seeking help on using Telephone survey for data collection

Seeking help to do a short study on the gendered impact of COVID-19 on women workers in the informal sector Dear All, We, a group of re…

Started by Ayesha Datta

16 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Looking for Professional & Academic Proofreader

Hello, I am a student of Master in Evaluation. I drafted my thesis paper in the form of an evaluation report. The paper is finalised, but…

Started by Murtaza Ahmady

1 Mar 12, 2020
Reply by Yulia Immajati

Query: Are agriculture programs supporting women to improve their livelihood?

Dear all,  I would like to draw your attention to the online discussion going on on the EvalForward Community of Practice, copied below. Yo…

Started by Renata Mirulla

5 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Renata Mirulla

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service