Seeking experiences & inputs (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in Mexico for IDEAS ReLAC Conference?

Dear Colleagues,  I will be presenting a paper on Innovations in Evaluation - Using Drones, IoTs and ICTs in Evaluation at the IDEAS and R…

Started by Dr Valentine J Gandhi

0 Nov 16, 2017

Call for papers on evidence based policy and think tanks(gender focus)

Dear all: I am currently working at On Think Tanks ( platform that provides advice and services to think tanks and research centres) and we…

Started by Andrea Baertl Helguero

1 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Evaluating Gender Training

Dear Community Members, I am currently writing a paper on evaluating gender training for the UN Women Training Centre. I am looking for exa…

Started by Lucy Ferguson

3 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Kavya R Menon

Best practice in gender equality practices in forestry and other environmental sector

Dear friends,  I'm evaluating Mongolia's Gender Strategy in the Environmental sector, with particular focus on forestry.  As gender mainstr…

Started by Dolgion Aldar

0 Oct 15, 2017

Seeking feedback on how to increase membership of a young VOPE

Dear All, We founded a new VOPE (Voluntary Organisation for Professional Evaluation) called Evaluation Community of India (ECOI) in India i…

Started by Rajib Nandi

26 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Foram Mehta

Looking for Gender Consultants for Conference

Hi All,  My name is Bandana Shrestha, working as Director, Gender Affairs Programme with The Colombo Plan. Its an intergovernmental organiz…

Started by Bandana Shrestha

8 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Bandana Shrestha

AEA Call for Proposals: Deadline March 16, 2017

Dear Gender and Evaluation Colleagues,  Greetings. The TIG is planning our proposal strategy for the AEA conference which will be held in W…

Started by Jane Whynot

0 Mar 3, 2017

Looking for a journal

Hi dear members I have an article about gender, but time is important to me. Do you have in mind a journal with impact factor to give an ea…

Started by dawood sokhanwar

3 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Lea Gorgulu Webb

Feminist Evaluation Topical Interest Group Call for Submissions AEA365 Blog and AEA2017

Greetings Fellow Evaluators! The Feminist Evaluation Topical Interest Group (TIG) of the American Evaluation Association (AEA) would like t…

Started by Jane Whynot

2 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Jane Whynot

Participation is the core of our work

Thank you Rituu and the whole community. A word about our questions: 1. Your name, gender and country Jindra Cekan/ova, Female, USA and Cze…

Started by Jindra Cekan, PhD

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service