Fabiola Amariles's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Crucial features of the community that must be retained: The dynamic coordination…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Mar 7, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Monika, This is a very strong network that I joined in 2015, during the creatio…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Aug 10, 2022 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

"I agree with Gillian on the use of "assessing" instead of "measuring". In this regar…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Mar 14, 2017 to Searching for methodologies on measuring empowerment of women and girls

17 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mahmuda Rahman Khan

"Dear Julie:  I would recommend the "Empowerment Star" (http://www.outcomesstar.org.…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Mar 13, 2017 to Searching for methodologies on measuring empowerment of women and girls

17 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mahmuda Rahman Khan

"Dear Marcia,  I hope to be on time to reply to your query.  I agree with Grania Mac…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Aug 14, 2016 to Sample Template for Gender Evaluation

7 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Fabiola Amariles

"Querido Pablo: Gracias por compartir esta información. Estoy segura que de esta comu…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Apr 11, 2016 to De la evaluación influyente a la evaluación con impacto: evaluaciones que marcan la diferencia. #eval

4 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Pablo Rodriguez Bilella

"Dear Rituu, let me present my dream and vision for EvalGender+ in general terms: By…"

Fabiola Amariles replied Nov 19, 2015 to What is your dream for EvalGender+?

37 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Isha Wedasinghe Miranda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service