The International Labour Organisation (ILO) is seeking expressions of interest from qualified evaluators to conduct a mid-term n evaluation of the project Green enterPRIZE Innovation & Development in Zimbabwe ZWE/17/01M/SWE, funded by the Government of Sweden through SIDA.
Application deadline: Friday, 19 July 2019
Type of contract: External Collaboration Contract
Languages required Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Expected duration (July-October 2019): 21 working days
For further details about the evaluation, please see attached the evaluation ToRs.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
1. A description of how the candidate's skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment.
2. A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context and subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by then consultant(s) applying.
3. Applicant must demonstrate expertise and capability in evaluating similar project
4. A statement confirming their availability to conduct this assignment and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars (taking into account fees received for similar assignments in the last 2 years).
5. A copy of the candidate's curriculum vitae (which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate).
6. A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project Green enterPRIZE Innovation & Development in Zimbabwe or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
7. The names of two referees (including phone and email) who can be contacted.
The deadline to submit expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is by Close of Business (GMT Time) on Friday, 19 July 2019.
Please send an e-mail with the subject header "Evaluation of the GreenenterPRIZE project to the Evaluation Manager, Alice Vozza /span>email@example.com> and copied to Mr Ricardo Furman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ricardo (on behalf of Alice Vozza)
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the ILO Regional Office for Africa
Regional Programme Unit/Abidjan
Crestway Block C, 20 Hotel Street, Persequor Park, 0020
PO Box 11694, Hatfield, 0028 Pretoria, South Africa
Tel. +27 12 818 8073
Mob: +27 76 646 6850
Women for Women International – Rwanda (WfWI-R), in collaboration with the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW), is seeking applications from firms to conduct baseline data collection for a recently initiated research project in Kigali. Data collection is scheduled to be conducted in August and September 2019, and will include approximately 620 survey respondents in Bugesera District, Eastern Province, Rwanda. The full Terms of Reference is attached here.
Firms are invited to submit applications according to the instructions attached, with proposed activity budgets not to exceed $20,000 USD (inclusive of all costs, VAT, etc.). The deadline for proposal submission is Monday, July 22, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sabreen Alikhan a href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">firstname.lastname@example.org>
Claude Muhizi a href="mailto:email@example.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am interested in the assignment. Presently I am based in South Africa
Community Science is looking for a full-time Associate to lead evaluation and technical assistance tasks for national and local initiatives across the US. You will work with public agency and nonprofit representatives, community leaders, evaluators, and others on federal, state, and foundation initiatives. We are looking for someone with the knowledge, skills, and experience in community and systems change to promote healthy communities, families, and children in order to address social problems such as poverty, structural racism, inadequate systems of care, homelessness, substance abuse, violence, and crime. The successful candidate must be well organized, have high standards for their work, and be committed to scientific rigor and progressive social change through community capacity building.
* Lead advanced project tasks and small projects under senior staff supervision;
* Ensure technical quality control over assigned research, evaluation and other tasks;
* Provide technical assistance and other capacity building support to non-profit and other organizations;
* Conduct interviews, focus groups, and other data collection or analysis activities;
* Summarize findings and write major sections of reports pertaining to findings and their implications with minimal supervision; and
* Write technical sections for proposals and other assistance on business development opportunities.
* Masters in a social science or related field, doctoral degree preferred;
* Five years of experience in the implementation of evaluations of community based or systems change projects (minimally two years post-graduation). Experience in professional services or consulting organization preferred;
* Prior knowledge or research experience in at least one area of community change (e.g. housing and economic development, early childhood development, workforce development, systems change, health equity, racial equity, or community capacity building). Evaluation capacity building experience highly desirable;
* Successful experience conducting research or evaluation cross culturally;
* Prior task management and staff supervisory experience and skills;
* Demonstrated proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative research skills, including data collection and management;
* Analysis skills, including the use of computer analysis tools (e.g. STATA, AtlasTi, R or GIS), database development (e.g. MS Access, SQL);
* Ability to travel;
* Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including publications in scientific or practitioner outlets; and
* Ability to multi-task, attention to details, and meet strict deadlines.
* Proficiency in foreign languages and cultures in our domestic context are an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
Community Science offers full- time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays; opportunities and funds for professional development. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Go to Community Science Careers/span>https://communityscience.applicantpro.com/jobs/> to apply and communicate with us.
We are a network across the United States and open to collaborate on women's, LGBTQ and minority leadership: women's, LGBTQ and minority entrepreneurship and women's, LGBTQ and minority economic development.
Please look at our website: https://www.womensbizcoop.com
Join us as a complimentary member: https://www.womensbizcoop.com/membership
I am interested in the assignment. Is there anyone who has done some similar assignments who I could partner with. The person will be the lead consultant. I am based in Zimbabwe
With kind regards
The Solidarity Center (SC), the international arm of the American Labor Movement, seeks evaluation services for its USAID funded Global Labor Program. Please find the RFP/TOR, Appendix 1 (cost proposal template) and the questions and answer for it here .
The Sex Work Donor Collaborative (SWDC) is excited to launch a call in search of a consultant or team of consultants to explore the key data needed to make a case to increase funding for sex workers' rights.
To learn more about this opportunity, please review our Call for Consultants. The deadline to submit expressions of interest is 23.59 East Africa Time, Wednesday 7th August 2019.
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager
The Economic Governance and Inclusive Growth (EGIG) Partnership is a key delivery partner to the Governments of PNG and Australia to operationalise their shared strategic and economic priorities. EGIG works with partners across the public and private sector to promote economic reform and action that drives inclusive and sustainable economic growth. EGIG Partnership works across three mutually supporting program areas that are jointly designed to contribute to the overarching outcomes of the partnership. These program areas include:
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager will be responsible to continually enhance and improve on the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathering work for each Programs’ projects within the EGIG Partnership. The MEL Manager will provide technical support to the EGIG’s Programs particularly in relation to project implementation monitoring and reporting concerns.
The successful candidate will bring:
For Further Information and Application Details
Further details in regards to this opportunity and associated remuneration can be found in the Information for Applicants available from the Careers page of Abt Associate's website at:
Go to ‘Apply Now’, ‘Aus/UK Postings’ and by searching ‘By Country/ Region’ for Papua New Guinea, you will find this and all other roles currently being advertised for Abt Associates in PNG. Applications should be submitted online and should include a current CV, cover letter and a response to the key selection criteria, including questions of due diligence.
The closing date for applications is 28 July 2019 (midnight AEST)
We welcome and thank all applications, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.