Blogs provide a space to members for sharing their experience on evaluation. On the 'blogs', you will find all blog postings of individual members. https://gendereval.ning.com/
You can write your own blog by going to the link https://gendereval.ning.com/profiles/blog/list
- click on '+Add Blog' at right hand corner
- fill in a title, the text.
- You can paste the text in Plain text to remove formatting
- You can add a link, image or attach a file
- Thereafter you can add tags like geographical region, type of organisation (community/NGO/UN/CBO), and kind of activity the blog is about, like research, gender Tags are important because they allow other users to easily find your blog.
- Finally, click on preview which will open in a new window. If you are satisfied click on publish or make edits as required.
- In privacy and comments, you may choose that everyone can view the post and everyone can post comments.
- When you write on your blog, this will automatically appear in the blogs page.
- You are welcome to write a blog in your language.
Whom to contact? In case you have a question, please feel free to contact Rituu B Nanda rituubnanda[at]feministevaluation.org
Add a Comment