USAID's Evaluation Interest Group will host a webinar on the Evidence Gap Map Thursday, April 9th at 9 am EDT to discuss:
• A brief demo of the evidence gap map of productive safety nets to demonstrate the functionalities and highlight potential uses for policy, practice, and research commissioning
• A brief overview of the state of existing evidence on the effectiveness of productive safety nets
• Useful findings from high quality systematic reviews included in the gap map
• Characteristics of evaluations that would best fill existing gaps in evidence
• USAID and 3ie's collaborative process
Sign up for the webinar HERE.
Add a Comment