Emmanuel Trepanier's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for flagging this Rituu! I'm sorry I had missed it. "

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Aug 4, 2016 to Organizational partnerships for gender equality

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Rituu, A client (a UN agency) has asked us to advise on the successful organizati…"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Aug 4, 2016 to Organizational partnerships for gender equality

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Great input Keri, many thanks for your contribution!"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by WAFFO Uilrich Inespéré

"Hi Keri,  Indeed, real partnerships with complementary (and proven) competencies! I'…"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"Great input, thank you Shubh! "

16 Apr 21, 2016

"Thank you Shubh!The distinction between theoretical and practical contextual experti…"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Apr 12, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"I agree 100% Ian. Whenever I use the term ''national consultant'', in my mind it mea…"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Apr 12, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"Hello everyone, I agree with Getaneh, simplifying (and streamlining) the indicators…"

Emmanuel Trepanier replied Jan 23, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service