Florence Etta's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Exhaustive but surely dated!!! It uses the phrase 'gender sensitive' when the disco…"

Florence Etta replied Jan 18, 2017 to Looking for support on developing capacity on gender responsive M&E

11 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Anouka van Eerdewijk

"Dear Seble, The African Gender & Development Evaluation  Network (AGDEN) does ju…"

Florence Etta replied Jan 18, 2017 to Looking for support on developing capacity on gender responsive M&E

11 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Anouka van Eerdewijk

"If I know Marco & his team well I have a strong suspicion that this kind of plan…"

Florence Etta replied Mar 9, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi all, Kindly allow me to start this reply to  Shrimoyee by thanking firstly those…"

Florence Etta replied Mar 9, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Theme 3: Towards equity-focused and gender responsive national evaluation systems- M…"

Florence Etta replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"My dear Rituu, It seems to me that much as we want this discussion to be free flowin…"

Florence Etta replied Jan 26, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service