Shared by Roli Mahajan. thanks Roli!
Social Venture Partners is the largest network of engaged donors in the world who are driven by the passion and purpose to make our world a better place. Since 1997, more than 2,500 SVP Partners in North America, Japan and India have contributed close to $46 million (USD) in grant investments to over 500 nonprofits and volunteered countless thousands of business and professional hours.
SVP seeks to catalyze significant, long-term positive social change in their communities through:
- Philanthropy Development: Creating communities of lifelong, informed and inspired philanthropists.
- Capacity Building: Making strategic investments that build long-term capacity for nonprofits so they can better fill their missions.
Our client SVP Bangalore (http://www.svpbangalore.org) is looking to offer grants worth Rs 25 lacs each year for three to five years to one or more NGOs, social enterprises and startups in India that work in the livelihoods sector (job creation and/or vocational training).
Please provide us with the following details, if your NGO, social enterprise or startup runs a livelihoods project:
1) Description of the services that your organization offers
2) Number of years/months since your organization has been working on its livelihoods project
3) Number of people who have benefitted from the project
4) Location(s) of the livelihoods project
5) Location and address of the head office
6) Names of current partners and donors and a brief note on the nature of support
7) Brief bios of senior management and trustees
8) Key achievements and affiliations of your organization
9) Your name, phone number, email ID and website URL
Please send your responses and any other information about your work that you may want to (including annual reports and brochures) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2013. Please use "Application for the Livelihood Project Grants" as your mail's subject line.
Feel free to share this note with others who might be able to benefit from this opportunity.
Add a Comment