I am asking for support in development of a survey questionnaire(s) for study on disabled people and access to education as one of the human rights. Please let me know if you have any relevant information that can be used in development of the survey.
The information below provides some highlights:
Components of the project:
1. A survey on the current situation of the education of people with disabilities in the project area
2. Production of survey report
3. Meetings with decision makers to share and discuss the recommendations of the survey
4. Implementation of training workshops on the rights of people with disabilities as human rights
5. Production of awareness package for raising the awareness of beneficiaries
1. Get accurate information about the government role towards education of the people with disabilities (identification of a local model from each state)
2. Determining difficulties and challenges facing people with disabilities in accessing education at the national and the local levels
3. Identify the basic needs and priorities that will help in planning for provision of education for people with disabilities.
4. Urge the education authorities to prioritize education of people with disabilities as a human right
5. Development of a database about education of people with disabilities
1. Accurate information and statistics on the current situation of people with disabilities in the field of education has been collected and analyzed.
2. The challenges and difficulties that prevent people with disabilities from education have been identified.
3. Sensitization of persons with disabilities and their families on their rights to education as other non-disabled is measured.
4. Current official procedures- by authorities and decision makers- in dealing with people with disabilities are identified.