IMA International's next Monitoring and Evaluation for Results training will start on the 23rd August! The provisional webinar dates are the 26th August, and the 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th September all at 12pm (BST).
Applications are still open!
This Monitoring and Evaluation online course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes, and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence-based decision making.
At our Monitoring and Evaluation for Results training we work with real-life case studies in peer groups which allows our participants not only to reflect on their current work, develop new skills, learn more about various tools and methods but also to gain new contacts and colleagues who they can connect with after the course.
At IMA International it is really important for us to follow up on how our participants are applying their newly acquired skills and practices in their everyday work after our 6-week long online-participatory trainings.After the 6 week-long training our participants have access to all course resources and materials for 6 months which truly help to embed the learnt tools and practices. Furthermore, our facilitators offer 1 to 1 mentoring sessions after the course to follow up and offer support to our participants in their ongoing work.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 6 guided 90-minute group webinars
3. Peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
8. Scheduled access to mentors
9. Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
You will learn how to:
• decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
• clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
• plan a project using the logical framework
• develop indicators and targets
• use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
• design and manage evaluation
• use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
• develop and work with a practical M&E system.
you can read more about this course here: https://www.imainternational.com/training/monitoring-and-evaluation-for-results-online ;
You are awarded an M&E certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Course fee: £1250 (excl. VAT)
Add a Comment