This Monitoring and Evaluation online course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes, and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence-based decision making.
You work from the comfort of your own home or office. You complete the course over 6 weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings.
You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries. IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 6 guided 90-minute group webinars
3. Paired and peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
8. Scheduled access to mentors
9. Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
Webinar dates are the following: 12th,19th,26th of November and 3rd,10th,17th of December.
You will learn how to:
• decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
• clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
• plan a project using the logical framework
• develop indicators and targets
• use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
• design and manage evaluation
• use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
• develop and work with a practical M&E system.
You are awarded an M&E certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Add a Comment