susmita mukherjee's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dr. Katie I would like to introduce yourself to PCI - https://pciglobal.in/. An…"

susmita mukherjee replied Jan 17, 2023 to Recommendations on intermediary organizations working directly with grassroots women's groups on CC, Ag, + Empowerment

37 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Aishwarya Jindal

"this platform has always given us food for thought. the questions and work done by o…"

susmita mukherjee replied Aug 30, 2018 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

"Dear Grace This is really an interesting area for many to learn from your research.…"

susmita mukherjee replied May 20, 2016 to Gender sensitive M&E systems in Humanitarian action

10 May 24, 2016
Reply by Grace William Maiso

"Dear Isha Thanks for posting this opportunity. Could you inform if there are possibi…"

susmita mukherjee replied May 2, 2016 to calls for papers APEA conference 2016

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Isha Wedasinghe Miranda

"I think to begin with, the fist question I have is - What is feminist evaluation? wh…"

susmita mukherjee replied Jul 9, 2015 to Do you have a question on gender and equity-focused evaluation?

9 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Sille Jansen

"Dear Solomon Happy to discuss your requirements further. I would also link you to ou…"

susmita mukherjee replied Mar 26, 2014 to Monitoring Tools

7 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Ranjani K.Murthy

"hi! thanks for undertaking such a needy study. I would suggest you to check with Int…"

susmita mukherjee replied Jan 15, 2014 to Restoring the Skewed Sex Ratio: An Analysis of Incentives Based Schemes for the Girl Child in Haryana.

3 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Ruchi Gaur

"hi! the date for first task is tomorrow. not sure where are the deadlines for filing…"

susmita mukherjee replied Dec 13, 2013 to Call for Proposal:Evaluation of Gender Project in India

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Phaeba Abraham

"Dear Fortunate Paska this is really a great area to learn for all of us. Would love…"

susmita mukherjee replied Dec 5, 2013 to Call for Proposal: Final Evaluation of the Gender Project

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by susmita mukherjee

"hi! great to get to know of your assignment. everybody is looking forward to know yo…"

susmita mukherjee replied Aug 28, 2013 to Rigorous Impact Evaluations on Programs to end violence against women

7 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Tanya Dlima

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service