Good evening and thank you for the division for information. So long.
Would be interested and can you please share more details to email@example.com
Thanks for the updates and the opportunities shared
Any opportunity in Gender ,GBV response or prevention work.please contact me .I am at large now.
Thanks Rituu for sharing such important Opportunity
Thank-you for the opportunity and the space to contribute.
Dr. Kathryn Mathes
I have been a part of this Forum for more than 2 years. I think it has been a very rich source of knowledge transfer, brainstorming, networking.
I am based out of Pune, India and am an aspiring Evaluator. I am looking at assisting evaluators working on any projects to gain some hands-on experience. I have been working on M&E in programmes I have managed in the past and have been a part of the evaluation process. I am looking at Evaluation experience in the space of education, gender equality, knowledge management, etc. I am open to other projects too.
I am hoping to do a Master's in this field later.
I am enclosing my profile and a sample of writing skills below for reference, in case anyone has an opportunity.
Thanks a bunch!
Shared by Elsa Febles
Consultancy opportunity Research on Gender Justice in Resilience – Oxfam
This research will contribute to Oxfam’s understanding and knowledge on the links between Gender Justice, Gender Transformation and Resilient Development to improve good practice, program quality, and resilient development outcomes. This research will be useful primarily for Oxfam staff, partners, and secondarily, for the wider community working on resilience, climate change, disaster risk reduction (DRR) and gender justice.
The definition of “Gender-transformative” projects that will be used for this study is Muralidharan et al., 20151 who defines Gender-transformative projects as projects that facilitated a ‘critical examination of gender norms, roles, and relationships; strengthened or created systems that support gender equity; and/or questioned and changed gender norms and dynamics’.
This research will build its knowledge base on:
- Academic literature and previous learning from Oxfam’s and others’ transformative practice on gender justice in resilient development.
- A first phase of country studies and analysis that will increase Oxfam’s and its partners’ capacity and good practice/ program quality to better respond to gender-specific needs and adopt gender transformative resilient development interventions.
- A second phase that will build on the findings and recommendation of phase 1. This phase will pilot key practical applications on strengthening gender justice transformation to achieve resilient development outcomes.
The objectives of this research are to:
- Contribute to Oxfam’s understanding and knowledge of the links between Gender Justice, Gender Transformation and Resilient Development, to create new learning and evidence on power and transformation, and provide insights to improve good practice, program quality, and resilient development outcomes.
- Improve Oxfam’s and its partners’ capacity for good practice and program quality on transformative capacities related to gender justice to better address gender based specific needs and achieve better resilient development outcomes.
- Pilot key practical applications on strengthening transformative gender justice outcomes for resilient development.
- To take a gender transformative research approach to this research (see below).
- Provide recommendations for a future research and learning agenda for Oxfam on Gender Justice in Resilient Development.
DEADLINE IS 13TH JANUARY 2019
I would like to clarify what is the deadline to apply for this position as in the text bellow mentions 13th January and on the pdf doc the deadline for submitting applications is January 06th 2019.
Thank you for clarifying,
Happy New Year!
Opportunity International UK is currently looking for a Gender Consultant for its new DFID funded UK Aid Match project in Ghana and DRC titled " Increasing the Economic Empowerment of women in Ghana and the DRC through rural financing” and wanted to share the attached TOR with you in case its of interest to anyone. The deadline for applications is 14th January. Do please also feel free to forward it to anyone that you think may be interested.