Susanne Lucie BAUER's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Karon, ILO's 'GET Ahead' tool (Gender&Entrepreneurship Together) has been use…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Sep 3 to Query: Gender study on Economic Empowerment-business opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs

4 Sep 5
Reply by Virgilio Aguilar Morales

"Good evening from D-Berlin, Kelly,gender spaces represent a wide area of possible in…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jul 5 to Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey resources for humanitarian interventions?

3 Jul 6
Reply by Amani Selim

"Thank You dear ISST colleagues, yes we cn support you with advice and experience on…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Apr 20, 2020 to Seeking help on using Telephone survey for data collection

16 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Kevin, thanks for this query - feasibility studies for gender-related programs (i…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jan 9, 2019 to Resources on Feasibility Studies

8 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Devin B. Faris

"Dear Monika, my India experience dates back to 2011, conducting an ex-post evaluatio…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jul 11, 2018 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

44 Apr 23
Reply by Giovanni Dazzo

"Dear colleagues, my most recent experience with private sector stakeholders refers t…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Sep 13, 2016 to Promoting Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce by Private Sector

8 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Puvaneswary Ponniah

"1. A partnership that makes a difference between partnering organizations is one tha…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied May 2, 2016 to What do great partnerships for gender equality look like?

34 May 20, 2016
Reply by reetu sogani

"Hi Tanya, I can only say that this was part of the reasons for an early departure as…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Sep 25, 2015 to Evaluation of sexual harassment/women's mobility intervention

11 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Tanya Dlima

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service