All Discussions Tagged 'evaluation' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New page on gender analysis on BetterEvaluation

Hope some of you find this useful! Intro states: Whether you are an evaluator or someone commissioning evaluation, any intervention to be e…

Started by Gillian

0 Mar 4

Call for Proposals- Canadian Evaluation Society- Deadline December 14th

Dear colleagues,  The deadline is coming up December 14th for proposals to present at the Canadian Evaluation Society conference in Halifax…

Started by Sarah Farina

1 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Harriet Adong

Call for Proposals! Canadian Evaluation Society conference- deadline December 14 2018

Dear colleagues,  The call for proposals is now out for the Canadian Evaluation Society conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia (May 26-29 2019)…

Started by Sarah Farina

0 Nov 14, 2018

Using Big Data in evaluation of gender-related work

Dear Colleagues, If anyone is interested to know if and how the Big Data could be used for evaluation,  you may wish to review the findings…

Started by Serdar Bayryyev

3 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Maria Camila Castro

Call for evaluator(s) - deadline 18th December

CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IN EVALUATION OF THE SECURITY ASSESSMENT IN NORTH AFRICACLOSING DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2017The Security Assessm…

Started by Russell Gasser

0 Nov 30, 2017

Searching for methodologies on measuring empowerment of women and girls

Dear Gender and Evaluation Community My name is Julie Newton and I am working in the Gender Team at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) bas…

Started by Julie Newton

17 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mahmuda Rahman Khan

How do I do an endline evaluation with a control, when there wasn't one in the baseline?

Hi! I am planning to do an impact assessment that will assess the impact of Micronutrient powder that has been used by mothers of children…

Started by Methelda D' Rozario Authree

0 Jan 18, 2017

Participation is the core of our work

Thank you Rituu and the whole community. A word about our questions: 1. Your name, gender and country Jindra Cekan/ova, Female, USA and Cze…

Started by Jindra Cekan, PhD

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Mapping of activities/institutions/capacities in Evaluations with equity & equality focus

I am co-chairing the Capacity Building Task Force of EvalGender+ management group. We aim to map the existing activities/institutions/cap…

Started by Rashmi Agrawal

6 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

UN Women Training Manual “Building Gender Responsive and Transformative National Evaluation Capacity"

Dear colleagues, I am happy to share with you the UN Women Training Manual “Building Gender Responsive and Transformative National Evaluati…

Started by Caspar Merkle

7 May 3, 2016
Reply by Joy Eze

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service