All Discussions Tagged 'Gender' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New book on transformative practice

Sharing details of my new book; I think (hope?) members will find it thought-provoking... how can we evaluate 'gender transformation' if we…

Started by Gillian

4 May 13
Reply by Visvanathakkurukkal Sokkanathan

"Equity-focused, gender-responsive evidence: a blind spot in VNR reporting" Briefing

Dear colleagues, EvalGender+  and UN Women Independent Evaluation Service are excited to announce the release of the Briefing Paper: Equit…

Started by Svetlana Negroustoueva

0 Feb 20

Gender and M&E SOW

I am trying to develop a SOW for someone to do a training which integrates gender into project monitoring and evaluation and I am having tr…

Started by Sandra Basgall

22 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by Sandra Basgall

Gender thematic circle for the People's Health Assembly 4, 15-19 November 2018, Savar Bangladesh

For evaluators and others who are participating in the PHA 4 this November in Bangladesh ... PHA 4 focuses on health equity, in line with t…

Started by Ravi Ram

0 Aug 30, 2018

Gender & Evaluation Experts - South Asia

Hello !  The Community of Evaluators South Asia is initiating a special interest group called GENSA - Gender and Evaluation Network South A…

Started by Payal Mulchandani

1 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Md. Irfan Hossain

Calling Londoners: Gender and Evidence roundtable Thursday October 5th 15:30

Calling all Gender and EBPM people. On Think Tanks and the Overseas Development Institute are hosting a round-table this Thursday at 15:30…

Started by Josephine Tsui

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Josephine Tsui

Gender-Transformative Evaluation Frameworks- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

Greetings from India The Institute of Social Studies Trust is putting together on-line course on Gender-Transformation Evaluation in India.…

Started by Ranjani K.Murthy

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Julia Espinosa

Seeking information on Gender and Evaluation Online Courses

Hello all. I am Anweshaa Ghosh, currently working as a Research analyst with ISST, New Delhi. We have begun to work on an Online Course of…

Started by Anweshaa Ghosh

9 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Jessica F

Promoting Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce by Private Sector

Dear Members, We, the World University Service of Canada (WUSC) in Sri Lanka working with skills training and employment in identified job…

Started by Puvaneswary Ponniah

8 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Puvaneswary Ponniah

Advocating/Promoting Gender and Social Equity for inclusion into developing countries' Evaluation policies and Legal framework is largely critical to their SDGs Success

It seems most developing nations are still coming to terms with Challenges and Lessons Learnt from their MDGs Implementation Years.  The re…

Started by JAMES OMORUYI OBAKPOLOR

0 Aug 27, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service